Esquif Zephyr has been SOLD

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

bigspencer07
Pain Boater

Esquif Zephyr has been SOLD

Post by bigspencer07 »

The thumb is still in rehab and I'm lusting over a Taureau;-), thus I am selling my 07' Zephyr while it's relatively new(Esquif, 11'3" Twintex..32lbs, stiff hull..*no structural faults, vinyl rails), has only been used no more than a dozen days...all in coldwater ponds-to-ClassII(in north-central Maine).
*No nicks, dings, just a handfull of very superficial..(see pics).
Factory outfitted: pedestal(w/Yakima footbrace), thigh/knee straps, a few additional Northwater lightweight hooks, 3M glue..extra tube & applicator for Twintex included.

$800 (+ ship from 04401), I can deliver to NewEngland.

link:
Zephyr
Last edited by bigspencer07 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
rcgalwa
Pain Boater

Your Zephyr

Post by rcgalwa »

My friend Jason McAllister wants your boat. His direct line is 410-718-9338 (cell) or call him at work 8-5 at 866-279-3213. His email is jasondmcallister@hotmail.com if you want to email him and he can talk to you. He lives in Maryland, but I can meet you and pay you for the boat. I live in Freeport maine. Jason's Nitro is still in Arizona; he just got back from a 2 week Grand Canyon trip and it will cost over $400 just to ship it back!

Thanks,

Ryan Galway
bigspencer07
Pain Boater

Zephyr has been sold.....

Post by bigspencer07 »

The Zephyr will be purchased by someone by morning as I've received a handful of emails & PMs...

the BOAT Has Been SOLD

Thanks everyone.....