March in Tennessee

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Louie

March in Tennessee

Post by Louie »

I can have a lockable large area to keep extra boats during the March thing if you think you want to bring different boats for different river or want to try and unload some bring um. We can lock up what you don't want to take to the river on any given day, the lockable are is at the wearhouse where I keep my thirty something boats and it is with in sight of the hall we'' be meeting and drinkin at.
boatbuster
CBoats Addict

Sounds like a plan

Post by boatbuster »

I want to bring at least two of my seven-boat fleet for this thing, the Superfly for play and the Outrage for outrageous and bigger water. Can we also sleep in this warehouse? And one more time, what are the dates? :)
msims
CBoats Addict

Post by msims »

I'm starting to get a boss-hog image of you, Louie... Boss hog with roof racks on the white cadillac...(and perhaps not as fat as boss hog)... sounds like you have the police, the town, the town's hall, etc... in your back pocket!! Good for all of those making the trip down! Not good for the kayakers in the area... maybe you could convince the police to ticket them for illegal use of a C1 (that is, if they don't agree to convert from K to C)... you could get them to impound the kayaks so we could all have new c1's!
-- Cya
Louie

All good ideals

Post by Louie »

Belive me there are some of my high school and collage professor for that matter rollin in the dirt bed now that I'm a minor city offical, business owner. and on the Loudon Contry Democrate Exective Committee.