ALF 2010 - dates are

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

cmnypny
CBoats Addict

ALF 2010 - dates are

Post by cmnypny »

Since ALF coincides with the Canadian school system spring break.

I checked alot of the school boards here in the frozen north land for next march

Looks like ALF 2010 will be the 13 - 21 March 2010 if you include the weekends before and after our spring break.

No ... I am not the organizer ... :o ... but I will do up the contact list again
Blog: http://cmnypny.blogspot.com/
Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmnypny/sets/
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)
Louie

Post by Louie »

DATES SOUNDS GOOD and you have already done more orgainization than is normal. dooley want us to get a banquet hall for a party and I will plan to be home should I be working somewhere.
Dooleyoc-1
CBoats Addict

Post by Dooleyoc-1 »

Thanks Colin and Louie. I will try to arrange a banquet hall somewhere for Tuesday or Wednesday night during the middle of the week.

I like the unorganized go where you want when you want casual nature of ALF but it would be cool to get all 100 canoers in for the week together at the same place at the same time.

I will hopefully arrange to have a projector screen set up with a laptop and we can look at pics and vids from the week. It should be a lot of fun.

Also, I don't want to jinx it but it looks like we have broken out of our 3 or 4 year drought. Ever since December of 2008 the rain patterns have been great and it just keeps coming. We are supposed to get a lot of rain today so it's looking like another good summer weekend of creek boating in the SE.

See you at ALF- :D
cheajack
CBoats Addict

Post by cheajack »

A central meeting place for mornings would be nice if convenient. Meeting hall sounds like a good option.
craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

I thought we had a central meeting place; the central part of Shoney's parking lot :)
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

Did anyone get a good picture of the Shoney's lot when it had 40+ canoes on top of cars parked there? It was awesome.
Louie

SI

Post by Louie »

es posibilie yo clero, ño say