Jensen wood strip canoe blow-out price $325.00

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Redbone311

Jensen wood strip canoe blow-out price $325.00

Post by Redbone311 »

This is a great wood strip boat that will be great for racing and/or just good performance recreational boat. Real nice to look at a admire the craftsmanship. But this is also a super paddling boat. Unreal glide out of this.
I has a self bailer and nylon web seats. front seat is adjustable of course. Rear position has a foot brace bar.
This is an older vintage cedar strip canoe in very good shape.
The canoe is water tight. The canoe has a 2ft epoxy repair around the self bailer. The repair is solid but fiberglass was wrinkled and epoxy dried with wrinkles in sheet. The repair is rough to the touch but not extremely wrinkled.
The rest of the vessel is in excellent shape. Gunnels are faded and gray and could use a coat of teak oil with a light sanding. Seats are solid and so is the portage shoulder carrier. Canoe is very light, I would estimate 40's lbs, but I am not sure.
There are a couple of other small epoxy chip repairs, but entire hull I solid and shows no defects.
Overall length is 18.5 feet and is 33" gunnels to gunnel at its widest part. This could easily be shortened to 18 ft for the wood canoe race class!!
Photos and more info upon request. You can contact me directly at 860-989-9161 or my regular email of Redbone3112000@yahoo.com. Both of those contacts are better ways to contact me and preferred. tripper
Looking to make a quick sale so priced accordingly ........... $325 !!!! How's that for a steal deal???
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Jensen wood strip canoe blow-out price $325.00

Post by KNeal »

Where is the boat located? Shipping options or pickup only?
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."