Squirt boats for sale!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Squirt boats for sale!

Post by Sir Adam »

Two, maybe three boats for sale:
1) 'Demo' Maven, currently with MikeW. Asking $300 (not bad for a slightly used boat!). It is a lighter layup, and is not the prettiest. Light gray gelcoat with black seams. Images under the Maven section of this site. Will consider trades for boats I don't have yet (Amoeba, Wide Ride, Aerobat, Finkenmeister, Jedi, Meltdown, Pagan (yeah, there'd be some cash along with the Maven for a few of those!)). Also flatwater paddles (carbon or wood only) considered.

2) First Mentor built. 6/7 layup (3 / 4 layers kevlar and glass) Gelcoat deck and hull. Peel-ply (smooth interior finish) throughout. Black seams and rim. $1100. Images on this site, will be at the Armada in May / June for demo. Currently brand new, but will undoubtably have some scratches over the next few months with me playing around in it. Boat is not for sale until the Armada, unless you agree to bring it there for other folks to try out!

3) Possibly the second Mentor built, if I have time / $. Price will depend on what layup I end up going with, but will likely be the same as the first Mentor or slightly higher.

If anyone wants to try a Mentor, and will be around upstate NY, let me know...and if you want one, I'll try and have it done for the big Cquirt event!

Would consider a trade (such as a fink) + cash for a Mentor, or swap for excellent condition Meltdown or Pagan.

Post here or contact via buttons below.
Last edited by Sir Adam on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep the C!
Adam
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

The 'demo' Maven is in Roanoke Rapids, NC. PM or e-mail me through the board if you want to see/paddle it.
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

squirt boats

Post by billcanoes »

Mike

I definitely want to demo the Maven- can you do french broad anytime soon??? or Elk river fest

Adam

I might have to go to the Armada to try the Mentor....as Jim say Bwahahhhahhh LOL
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

Hey Bill, Not sure about getting out West for the FB. There's been some talk of going out there to get in some runs prior to Downriver Nationals, but a date hasn't been pinned down. I'll let you know if I get out there.

Are you heading East anytime soon? Water should come up here next month. Hopefully they'll bring it up enough for the whirlpools.

The Maven will definitely be at the Armada.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

A bump up as we near both Palmerfest and the Armada.

Demo Maven- $300
1st Mentor (E-glass and Kevlar layup) - $1,100
2nd Mentor (S-glass and Kevlar layup)- $1,400

Both Mentor's are new, but are "demo boats", hence the decrease from what they might otherwise be (check out PS Composites for price comparison...and factor in 3-4 layers on the deck and hull (each) for Kevlar...). They are not as nice as PS Composites, but are still pretty and functional...and fully outfitted:)
Keep the C!
Adam