Boats for sale Charlotte NC

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Boats for sale Charlotte NC

Post by billcanoes »

Wheelboy- used 3 times $750.00

Fluid Expedition large- $425

Old Slalom boat for 160pounder?? $100 SOLD

Dagger Blast (kids kayak) set up as kayak- $300 for the kayak SOLD
scratches no cracking

k44 (plastic) hull only $50

k55 glass never used-there are some chips in gel coat and the seam tape needs to be redone $400

SOLD ---to kneal riot groove **this boat is not allowed to be sold and can only be traded for several cases of good beer I like founder double trouble and a laguintas little sumpin sumpin but maybe there's a cool beer in your area

will mark items sold when they are sold.
Last edited by billcanoes on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Boats for sale Charlotte NC

Post by KNeal »

Hi, Bill. If you check your ride board post, you will notice I already inquired about the Groove:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7968713

Check that out and let me know. We can even finagle craft beers in addition to my gas bill for transportation. We're southerners. We can deal. 8)
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Post by billcanoes »

Doh- Kneal that would have been worth it- IDK why the lady cared how far away I was but she said it was too far- anyway she sold the boat.
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

Is that the fishing kyak? If so, then let's deal craft beer for the Groove. You want 2 cases or 3? :D
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."