WTB Spray skirt for Extrabat Slalom C1

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

WVC1Xboater

WTB Spray skirt for Extrabat Slalom C1

Post by WVC1Xboater »

Lookin' for a spray skirt to fit an Extrabat Slalom C1. I have a 32" waist.
hody166

deck for extrabat c1

Post by hody166 »

I recently purchased a new deck for my old extrabat through Rasdex kayak clothing in NZ - http://www.rasdex.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=85
I am about to order another one for my 13 year old son - much smaller waist than me - lol.
I just sent them a stencil of the cockpit through the post along with my waist size and the deck arrived about a week or so later at a very reasonable price. I have purchased a few things from here and have found them brilliant. Just send them an email regarding any questions.

Cheers,

Don
John Coraor
CBoats Addict

Post by John Coraor »

If you can't locate a used skirt on this board, you could also order a new one from Snap Dragon. Davey Hearn (Sweet Composites & Maximum Whitewater Performance) is a Snap Dragon dealer. Their standard slalom C-1 skirt should fit an Extrabat cockpit; you just need to choose the proper size waist tunnel for you based on their fit chart.

John
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

I ordered a skirt for my Acrobat (same size cockpit I believe) from Skirtworks, super nice people and a great product (very dry). I had them make one for my Angst squirt boat and that one was awesome too... http://www.skirtworks.com/skirts.php

I have an old no name funky looking C-1 skirt that fit the Acrobat pretty good and was reasonably dry although it has a very short tunnel and a flat rubber rand. Its old, not pretty, but would get you on the water. If you're interested, I'll give it to you. Just pay shipping from my Zip (84040) to yours. Let me know.
Jeff