Taureau Canoe - SOLD

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Creeker
CBoats Addict

Taureau Canoe - SOLD

Post by Creeker »

I'm selling my 12 year old daughter's Taureau Canoe. $500. It comes with airbags. One seems solid and one I think she tops off at least once during a 2 hr pool rolling session. The canoe works really well for small people as the decks are low and the offside stroke is much more manageable. Katelyn got her roll in the Taureau very quickly. The canoe does not have any repairs and the hull just has average scuffs. It comes with a hull port, plumbing and a switch for a pump, but no battery or pump.

while its one of the best canoe options for young people it totally works fine for an average weight adult under 185 lbs.
reply here or comment on the listing in Facebook on GDI for the quickest reply.

Wayne Gman
Last edited by Creeker on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gradencic
Pain Boater

Re: FOR SALE: Taureau Canoe

Post by gradencic »

Where are you located
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

The canoe lives in central NJ and travels to the Easton, PA pool sessions weekly. I prefer an eastern Pa or NJ transaction but the canoe can travel to Alf for a sale if need be. I've talked to a couple people but I haven't actually nailed anything down 100% yet.
madriverfantasy
c

Post by madriverfantasy »

I'm 200 lbs and the canoe works very well/ wish you were closer