Esquif L'edge

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

beardedcanadian
C Boater

Esquif L'edge

Post by beardedcanadian »

Hey all...I am selling my Decked L'edge.

I have been working in the mountains guiding for most of the past two paddling seasons and haven't had a chance to paddle it at all. Although I keep telling myself that i am going to have a chance to paddle it, I just don't have time when. The last time I paddle it was in 2013. I bought it brand new in 2013. I actually brought it to Vermont with me in the hopes that i would paddle the Mad during storms this year, but haven't been able to.

It has the minor wear and tear (scratches etc) but other than that is in really good shape. Stored in a garage and no warping. It is the Lime Green version. I will include the float bags as well.

I am looking for $1100. Arrangements can be made for pickup/delivery in New England, QC, ON, or NB.

I have pictures just not on this computer, email me if interested. beardedcanadian at gmail.com