Wavesport Score C1 & Galasport paddles

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

mangobait
c

Wavesport Score C1 & Galasport paddles

Post by mangobait »

Wavesport Score (black with some red) C1 full foam conversion with bulkhead $650US ideal paddler weight:180-220 lbs good all around down-river and hole play-boat (Brooks sprayskirt custom made for it sold separately and once boat is gone or going)

Galasport Karas carbon/kevlar blade with Patrice ergonomic 100% carbon shaft $250US 56"

Galasport 3M (MICHAL MARTIKAN FOR MILLENNIUM) carbon/kevlar blade with DOUBLE TORQUE (DT) ergonomic 100% carbon shaft $250US 57 1/4"

(Note that these are the high end "Slalom" paddles and that they go for US$355 new on http://www.galasportpaddles.com; do not confuse these with their fibreglass rodeo paddles; those are nice; these are nicer.)

Also: FNA Full Face Helmet X-Stream carbon/kevlar

(Note that the "Waterstick C1 Zen Dragon" is SOLD, for asking price btw)

All gear in Montreal Canada and this link should bring you to photos. Note: you don't need to sign in, just click on photos to see them.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=pwy ... 0&y=s154bi

Call 514.845.7387 if you're interested. Or email at my username at shaw point ca.

Also some kayak stuff: 194cm/76.5" Watersport Zen WW paddle $375US Zen bent-shaft (2nd generation) and Piranha S6 200 yellow/orange ww kayak
Last edited by mangobait on Wed May 31, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
splat
c

how much for the skirt?

Post by splat »

looking for a c-1 skirt for that sized cockpit. generally. thanks
mangobait
c

Post by mangobait »

Don't want to sell the skirt before the boat. Sorry.
cbcboat
CBoats Addict

Post by cbcboat »

$299 for a Waterstick, I no they aren't made anymore but isn't that a little steep, they never sold for anywhere near that.
mangobait
c

So make me an offer.

Post by mangobait »

I'm open to offers. That said, I am not in a panic to sell. I'm happy to test the waters as it were.

And from what I could figure they were somewhere in that range---couldn't find exact prices.

In future best to email me at my username at shaw point ca.

A.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

watersticks...

Post by Sir Adam »

Depending on the model, if I recall correctly, they were in fact in that range...those sticks were not cheap! Too bad the ti shaft was so cold (and heavy), though it did last longer for a lot of creeking folks than some other sticks....
Keep the C!
Adam
mrosene
c

Post by mrosene »

full carbon water stick (Zen) cost 249 new @ langford canoe location : ottawa when they were in production
gnar
mangobait
c

Post by mangobait »

Thanks for the info.

Seeing as though this is new and they aren't in production then with some negotiation this is about right. None of these prices are written in stone but I'm in no rush either.

A.