For Sale - Dagger Dimension

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Jon
C Guru

For Sale - Dagger Dimension

Post by Jon »

Dagger Dimension - $2000
http://www.dagger.com/product.asp?BoatT ... BoatID=165
2002 version, bought new in 2004, always stored inside.
Green with ash gunnels by Brian Shields. Outfitting by Mikey with pedestals and knee / thigh straps, Teal yoke, end and center air bags. Usual ww scrapes and scratches, but nothing serious. Pictures available.
(905) 640-8819
Toronto, Ontario
Tie Dye Surfin Guy
c

Post by Tie Dye Surfin Guy »

:roll: $2000????? Seriously, brand new designs off the line and factory outfitted boats aren't runnin' that high. I appreciate the fact that it's in pristine condition, but WOW. But, ya never know. You may find that one person who is lookin' for that exact boat, and BINGO!!! Let's make a deal!! I was sorta bumfuzzled at the fact that a friend of mine recently bought a Prophet for less than half of that, but it was exactly what he was lookin' for, and he was willin' to pay the price. Wish ya luck!!!!!!!!!! :P
We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace. - Michael Franti
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Remeber the $CDN to $US conversion - it's a bit less in USian terms...
Randy Dodson
C Guru

Post by Randy Dodson »

Hey Tie Dye, kinda makes that Dimension that we know about sound like a steal doesn't it? Especially since it's never been used / still in the bubble wrap.
Parrot Head Paddler