For Sale...Dagger Ocoee

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

boathead
C Guru

For Sale...Dagger Ocoee

Post by boathead »

Dagger Ocoee with wooden gunwales, Northwater, Mike Yee and newer floatation bags. Canoe is in very good condition. Red and ready to paddle....$875....Located in Northeast Wisconsin. Will consider delivery within a reasonable distance. Also, I will be at the Nantahala from October 4 thru October 11. If interested I could bring with......respond here, P.M. me or contact me via Email at paddleoneblade@yahoo.com or 715 759 5764 after 5P.M. CST ......Thanks, "The Boathead"..........
"You don't beat this river, Chubby"..........
boathead
C Guru

Ocoee Sold

Post by boathead »

This Ocoee has now been sold....Thanks to Scott.......Barry Out
sdbrassfield
Supporting Paddler

Post by sdbrassfield »

And I thought that Wisconsin only had the best cheese...It has some nice boats and good folks...Thanks again for making everything easy...Let me know if you are going to be down here next year!
SYOTR
boathead
C Guru

Post by boathead »

:roll: Hey Scott, if the job market doesn't pick up here in the Upper Midwest, you may see me sooner back in the Carolina Mountains than you think!!.........Thanks, Barry
bigspencer07
Pain Boater

...Wisconsin..

Post by bigspencer07 »

..you forgot to add..the nice streams, for paddling and for browns...(with flyrod).. 8)