WTB OC-1 about $400.00

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

greybear
C Guru

WTB OC-1 about $400.00

Post by greybear »

This is for a friend who is need of a boat bad, they only can spend about 350 to 450 for a boat, just as long as it is under 12.5'. Prefer the southeast.
Greybear
j.m.
C Boater

Post by j.m. »

I have an encore for $400.00 in Alabama. I know it is a little longer than what you want but it is in your price range. Just let me know.
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

Not my boat. Don't know the poster. But here's one:

Probe 12IIGood condition -- not heavily used, teal color. Now sold by Mohawk as the Probe 12. Mohawk factory-installed foam saddle with thigh retainers. Flotation included. Location: Arlington, VA. Contact pazernxyz@aol.com (remove the “xyz” before emailing). $425.

http://www.monocacycanoe.org/mccboard/m ... /8181.html
bigspencer07
Pain Boater

my 2007 Taureau

Post by bigspencer07 »

greybear,
My 8' , 2007 Esquif Taureau(unused, unoutfitted) is still forsale. PM me for links...($400 = my selling) I'm also including my solid 48"x37"x3" block of minicell(good quality)...
oc1kcwlkr
Pain Boater

Dagger ovation near knoxville

Post by oc1kcwlkr »

I have a dagger ovation. Need 400 hundred out of it. Boat is in pretty good shape. Its got some wear and tear but lots of life left. Other than the saddle, none of the outfitting is glued in. It has the single thigh strap set up.
I will throw the airbags in with them for free. They are in rough shape. I've had to put a few patches on them but they are holding well enough. Should be a great beginner boat for your friend. 11'2 inches. Boat is red. It might be best to call me. 423 231 2376.

I wouldn't mind working out some kind of three way trade, either for your quake, or maybe spencer's Taureau.

P.s. this is casey. We met once before. I was the one that swam like 27 times or something "quit counting" on the BSF the first time i was ever in a canoe.
greybear
C Guru

Post by greybear »

Casey:
How are you? Great I will try and call you this weekend.
Kevin
oc1kcwlkr
Pain Boater

Kevin

Post by oc1kcwlkr »

Been doing well thanks. Thought ya might like to know finally went back to the BSF and had a good day. Swam once on the Ell but sure as hades beats 17.
But ya man, give me a call anytime bout that boat or just if you head this way and wanna go boatin. Take care for now, Talk to ya soon
Casey