Perception Gyramax saddle

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

wildwaterc2
Pain Boater

Perception Gyramax saddle

Post by wildwaterc2 »

Cleaning out surplus items after a move to Roanoke VA. This saddle was from a late 1980s Gyramax (#2 for me - still on #3 now from 1991) - it was used for less than 2 years before my boat cracked. It is the same type as sold into the 90s with the wings that just go a very short distance up each side, and not the original style that wrapped all the way up to near the cockpit lip. It is quite durable - my 1991 vintage has lots of use with no cracks.

I have no idea what it will fit or not fit. Nor do I know shipping costs. It would be from zipcode 24014.

Make offer.
russellbailey3@yahoo.com
kiwic1chick
C Boater

c1 saddle

Post by kiwic1chick »

Hi, I've tried emailing you but I haven't had a reply. Could you please email me some pictures of the saddle? My email address is aeade@stkevins.school.nz. Also, what are the dimensions of the saddle?
Thanks,
Anna.
wildwaterc2
Pain Boater

Email sent

Post by wildwaterc2 »

I have a zip file with about 15 pics of the saddle, some with a ruler. These also show a similar saddle mounted in my Gyramax, and the foam piece that I'll include with it that interfaced with the back of the saddle.

I had not received any email messages - may have been caught in the spam filter.

Let me know if this answers your questions.