WTB: Whitewater solo canoe

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Kentuckycanoecycler
c

WTB: Whitewater solo canoe

Post by Kentuckycanoecycler »

Looking for a big boy (6'4", 260lbs) canoe in nice condition with nice outfitting near Kentucky or Tennessee. Prefer Dagger Genesis, Impulse etc or Mad River Outrage X or Mohawk Probe 13 or ??? Let me know what you have, price and location. Thanks!
bluedog

dagger canoe

Post by bluedog »

i have a dagger genesis for sale. decent shape 200. cell 401 338 6559 mark
open boater
C Boater

Whitesell

Post by open boater »

I have 2 Whitesell Pyranhas for sale. One in near new condition, the other in excellent condition, both stored indoors. They are the perfect "big guy" boats. I'm 6'2", and used to weigh over 300#. They handle the weight easily. The boats are in Richmond Va, but delivery can be arranged.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Talk to me about Encores, I am 6'7" 250 it handles the size quite well. I may have one or two for sale within the next couple of weeks.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
mok
c

Post by mok »

A number of paddlers in the northeast use the Caption as a solo boat. I have one outfitted tandem for sale; has always been kept indoors.
philinasheville
C Guru

Post by philinasheville »

There's an Impulse in Asheville fully outfitted in great condition. see post below from Atucky.

Phil