Nitro to trade for S.fly,Zepher or Taureau

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

oc ender
C Guru

Post by oc ender »

i'm in Alberta,Canada and want to trade my used,slightly abused but in decent condition,Nitro.Comes with bags,pump and battery.Want a Fly,Taureau or Zephyr.Can deliver to BC,Montana,Idaho,Washington for some guided trips,or you deliver for the same deal :wink:
That wasn't carnage,watch this...
ice-breaker
Pain Boater

Post by ice-breaker »

Would you sell rather than trade? If so, what would you ask for it?

cheers
dave
oc ender
C Guru

nitro

Post by oc ender »

Really, i'd rather trade.But i guess if i was to sell,i'd probaly ask 1200.Undercurrents sold their demo nitro for 1500,with bags.There's some scatches and dings but plenty of life left.I paddled it twice last year as i converted to a c-1.Depending on how much and how hard you paddle,you'd get at least 10 yrs out of the boat.I'm going to try a spanish fly,on the kan in a 10 days or so(next weekend),if you want,come on down for the day and give it a whirl.I'll pick a day when it's warm and some buds can go,i know it's a bit of a drive,but not bad for a day of boatin'.Lemme' know and i'll consider sellin'.
ice-breaker
Pain Boater

Post by ice-breaker »

Sorry OC-E, not really in a position to buy another boat at the moment. Was more interested in what kind of value you were placing on your boat, as I will be keeping an eye out for another boat later in the year.
oc ender
C Guru

nitro

Post by oc ender »

Oh...pretty cool!
oc ender
C Guru

Post by oc ender »

TTT :lol: