Trade Dagger Encore for Tandem

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Trade Dagger Encore for Tandem

Post by Todhunter »

Just kind of kicking around the idea. I have a Dagger Encore in good condition with wood gunwales, a Perception saddle, and float bags that never gets paddled now that I have the Maxim. I just had a daughter, and will be looking to get a tandem to paddle her and occasionally the wife around in. I know, I know, divorce boat. But still...

I'm really looking for something like a Probe 14, Blast, or something in the shorter realm like that, but am open to what ideas you may have to show me. It will need to be already fully outfitted and comes with float bags (if I am going to let my float bags go). We're small people (the wife and I would be about 270 together), so we don't need a monstrous OC2, and to be honest, I'd probably be mostly paddling it with a small child, so I need something I can paddle by myself.

The Encore is light pink, was made in 1989 (tough Royalex), and has no repairs and no major boo-boos. Typical scratches on the bottom of the hull. I have an Attwood pump setup I can throw in too that I originally pulled out. I have the pump, some bilge hose, a thru-hull fitting, and an SLA battery. The float bags hold air very well and are blue.

I don't really want to get rid of it, but I need a tandem, and will probably be buying a PE boat in the next year, so something's gotta give.

I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow.
rrrmorin
c

Post by rrrmorin »

Could you do me a favour and tell me wherer I should glue my Perception saddle and what height

Richard
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

rrrmorin wrote:Could you do me a favour and tell me wherer I should glue my Perception saddle and what height

Richard
I didn't outfit mine - contact Mr. Deadlegs on here - it was his boat previously.