Looking to trade for 58"ish paddle

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Looking to trade for 58"ish paddle

Post by oopsiflipped »

i need a new paddle and don't have the money for one. i do have a wide variety of gear i can trade, much of which is unused or lightly used. I have some large canoe floats, not the best, but hold air, kayak float sets, throw bags, and dry and splash gear. tons of winter gloves, mitts, a super hot pink pfd, etc and who knows what else. or chickens, if you are interested in that sort of thing....
D Nichols
c

Post by D Nichols »

I have a couple of 57" or 58" Silver Creek wood paddles. I may be interested in trading for some dry gear. Are you interested?
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

i might be. i had a silver creek and it was a club. i thought it was a baileystick, as it had 'handcrafted by bailey' written on it, but that was added when he had refinished it. how big are the blades on the 58"s? how heavy approx?

i have a really nice NRS event top that has been worn mayb 20 times or so. not as nice as Kokatat, but best NRS drytop i've ever had. also have NRS stampede with latex wrists and neoprene neck. both are XL. might be able to trade some L drypants pants and older large drytop if i could find those.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

Hey Oops

Further to our previous dialog. . .

I have a paddle for ya -- bit longer than 58" -- even has a spare blade on the other end -- it came wit da Remix. . . !
C'est l'aviron. . . !