Esquif Zoom in Utah- SPF!!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Esquif Zoom in Utah- SPF!!

Post by Smurfwarrior »

I've got a Ledge coming and want to move the Zoom. Its a great boat in good shape. Comes with almost new NRS airbags (I've added a tube from the rear bag to the front so I can adjust air pressure while in the boat, upgraded bag cages with climbing 6mm perlon with reflective stripe in the rope, bulkhead saddle with five water tunnels under the saddle to help with rolling. Factory installed thigh strap anchors are there if you want to add straps. Tsunami 1000 pump, with through-hull fitting, battery with waterproof battery tender charger and quick attach pigtail installed with extension. Vinyl gunnels, and I lowered the gunnels from slightly behind the bow to the stern approx .5 inch to make it more comfy. I've installed a two can drink holder with a storage area on the front of the bulkhead. Comes in handy. The end grab loops have been upgraded with fiber reinforced hose to make it easier to hold on to. I've tinkered with the thwart lengths and have it a bit narrower in the front, and wider in the rear, making the boat noticeably more stable. I have extra thwart material and the old thwarts that will be included so you can tinker with it.
Drop me a line if you are interested. I'll be posting a link to pics soon.
SOLD PENDING FUNDS!
Last edited by Smurfwarrior on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

Hey Smurf

Do you still have your Bulldog for sale also? (I'm still interested, but it's about this geography-thing!)

Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

The Bulldog has been sold, sorry!