New Wave Acrobat C-1 Squirt boat WILL TRADE for OPEN BOAT

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Smurfwarrior
C Maven

New Wave Acrobat C-1 Squirt boat WILL TRADE for OPEN BOAT

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Yup, I'm moving my Acrobat Cquirt to make room for another open boat. Significant other has limited me to 11 boats in the garage, so I need the space.

http://www.cboats.net/cforum/viewtopic.php?t=7963673

Above is the link for my whole experience with this boat. Loved it after cutting it down, but my squirt needs are being fulfilled by an Angst.

Brand new custom Skirtworks Kush skirt with ripcord handle.
(cost $175) Very dry. Lap belt setup and new inside bottom foam. Security loop installed behind saddle.

If you're out east, I'll be heading to ALF. I can deliver there or I can ship at your expense using Old Dominion. I can drop at dock so its cheaper for you.
Last edited by Smurfwarrior on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Or trade for open boat. Looking for something fast
adamin
CBoats.net Staff

Post by adamin »

Sell the Angst, keep the Acro. You'll miss it, and it takes up far less space than an open boat (so it should only count for .3 boats ;) )
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Adam- I built a boat rack and it holds 11. Thats where she got that number. Guess I did that to myself. hahaha
ESP
C Guru

Post by ESP »

Time to modify the boat rack. " For structural integrity". :D
Cheeks
CBoats Addict

Post by Cheeks »

I'm no engineer, but I think at minimum, an 11-boat boat rack needs to have two sets of outriggers on either side for stability. If they are wide enough to accommodate four more boats...
Chris Loomis
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

Jeff - if you need an engineering report stating why you need to expand your canoe rack, I'd be happy to help. I'm a mechanical engineer, and am sure I could either convince your wife....or confuse her with too much engineer-ese to the point where she will just give up. :D

Good luck with the sale. If I wasn't committed on my next boat purchase, I *might* be interested...
Matt Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting - Custom Bulkhead Canoe Saddles
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Interested in trading for the following-
Esquif Tuareua (however you spell it)
Equif Spark
Mohawk Maxim, Viper 11
Ocoee
Outrage

Basically need another open boat that I can put someone in to get them converted.
markzak
CBoats Addict

Post by markzak »

you should start a new WTB/WTT thread .... RE: significant other.
Shep
CBoats Addict

Post by Shep »

I may get stoned for saying this, but if his significant other set the boat cap at double digits, I'd say he's done pretty well for himself!

:wink:
Shep
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Mark- Lets do the math... I'm 41, she's a 25 year old hot stewardess who boats, is letting me claim ALF as my bachelour party and is going to Esprit in Dec for our honeymoon. :) Think I'll keep her.

The '11 boat rule' is just a joke really, thats all the room in my rack and I would simply expand it if I got more. (three are hers BTW). I'm just moving boats I don't use much for a new group. Right now I'm set to have 3 maybe 4 slots to fill soon. :) :)
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Bump- also interested in trading for an open boat in the 11-12 foot range. Got the shorter range covered quite nicely.
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Alright, I'm loading up the truck to head to ALF. Last chance for free transport out to the SE. Willing and wanting to TRADE for something open. Get with me before Thursday AM.
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

Older boats too... anyone got an old blue Outrage pref with wood, but interested in either, they want to trade? Need to fill my quiver with boats for newbees to use.
Smurfwarrior
C Maven

Post by Smurfwarrior »

This one is still for sale, would trade for a Taureau
Last edited by Smurfwarrior on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.