Kaz cboat on ebay

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

clarion
C Guru

Kaz cboat on ebay

Post by clarion »

It AIN'T bent.
Shep
CBoats Addict

Post by Shep »

Hmph. Quite tempting, but I have no money... Just for my education, the seller describes it as built in 2000... Is this remotely close to a "modern" slalom C1 design, or would the Millbrook Stinger be a much more recent design?

Thanks,
Shep
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

The Super "D" is the Super Dynamic (designed by our much beloved Kaz. :oops: ). Davey Hearn designed the Dynamic during the 13'2" era of slalom boats. As I understand its description (of the Dynamic), there is quite a bit of volume in the bow and the stern is set up for really dynamic eddy turns. Others can fill in the details better though.
Last edited by KNeal on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
markzak
CBoats Addict

Post by markzak »

My buddy is posting this for sale, Eric P.. I can help anyone get in touch with him directly or connect the boat to the owner, as I see him often and he paddles on my home river, the Lehigh all the time. Let me know if I can help. My email is mzakutan at g ma il dot com.
kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by kaz »

The "Super Dynamic" is my design. I took volume out of the Dynamic's stern, and added more rocker, with approval from Davey Hearn, the designer of the "Dynamic".
And, I still paid Davey royalties for this design.
This boat is best for someone under 160 lbs.

JKaz.
ericp
c

kaz cboat on ebay

Post by ericp »

Last year I accomplished the most difficult feat in whitewater paddling: I sold a c-2. On ebay, and at a good price. Doesn't always work, but cost me just 75 cents to try!