medium molan cheap

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

dank
c

medium molan cheap

Post by dank »

Okay so yes its a k1. It's a medium orange and gray. With a cracked by the seatbolt from going over Ohiopyle falls. The foam under the seat came out and will be replaced and the crack welded by a professional. I'm asking 400 Or BEST offer or trade for a oc1. I'm new here as i don't have a c boat yet. My number is 733 423 9053 or email me at Dkub1011@yahoo.com
hankrankin
C Guru

Post by hankrankin »

400 for a welded molan? Don't wanna sound like a d!ck but I'll offer you 50 bucks and some beer :wink: welcome to the wonderful world of single sticks, you should just convert the hull, and then let me try it out (I think a Molan c1 would be tits!)
dank
c

Post by dank »

Think its worth more then that. If it was me welding it then is say 50 was fair but its not. Sent it out to get done for a reason.
TheKrikkitWars
CBoats.net Staff

Post by TheKrikkitWars »

Converting it might not be the worst idea in the world if it fails to sell, though molans do have a reputation for being a little narrow and tippy for the tastes of most canoeists.
Joshua Kelly - "More George Smiley than James Bond"

CBoats Moderator - Not necessarily representing the CBoats staff though...(I'll use words like "moderator", "We" and "CBoats" to make it clear when I am)