Looking for Junkers

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

greybear
C Guru

Looking for Junkers

Post by greybear »

If anyone has a tandem canoe that needs to leave, damaged, or needs alot of repair. I am interested in hulling it off. Trying to start an outfitter as a back-up carreer. With calls for goverment going smaller I never know when I may be out of work. Just email me at greybear1973@yahoo.com. I wills also consider solo boats, kayak and rafts. Really can't pay much if anything but if some needs the space or feels their damaged craft my need a second chance at life just let me know.
Kevin
Cripple Creek Outfitters
open boater
C Boater

old hulls

Post by open boater »

I have the following hulls, beaten, wrapped, cracked or just plain old worn out. I'm in Richmond, they are yours for the taking.
Pink Whitesell Descender
Purple Mohawk Probe 12II
Green Old Town Tripper
Red Mohawk Probe 14
Shep
CBoats Addict

Post by Shep »

How bad off is the Descender? That might make a good project for my dad and I. He has been looking for one.
open boater
C Boater

Post by open boater »

Its in bad shape, been wrapped.
caverdan
Pain Boater

How bad are the Probes?

Post by caverdan »

How bad are the Probes? I did some extreme repair (major delamination due to wrapping) this past summer to a Probe, and found repairing it almost as fun as paddling it. Call me a masochist...

Might be willing to drive up from Asheville some weekend to look at 'em.
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

Hey, Greybear. I got a Blue Hole Sunburst (original yellow) that could use a good home/outfitter to keep getting life out of it. It needs reoutfitting, some repair work at the ends and spraypaint on the hull to extend its life. I'm in Richmond so let me know if you are interested. I can also send airbags with it if you want the boat.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."