For Sale - Pyrog, Gyramax, 2 sprayskirts

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Longtrail

For Sale - Pyrog, Gyramax, 2 sprayskirts

Post by Longtrail »

Pyrog - $300 - built in 1999, i believe its a kevlar and carbon racing buildup, raced in 2000 Olypmics by an Australian (i believe), has knee cups (they are awesome!), great condition except a crease about 1 foot from the stern that bends and leaks a little - its an easy fix

Gyramax - $200 - built a long time ago, yellow plastic, in great condition with normal scratches

I also have two Snap Dragon spray skirts that will fit either boat: River Trek (L) - $60, Slalom All Neoprene (XS) - $100. Neither skirt has been used more than 10 times and both are in perfect condition.

Everything is located in Atlanta, GA, USA and i can provide pictures or test rides/delivery locally or up to the Nantahala, Chattooga or Ocoee areas.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

pictures?

Post by sbroam »

I'm not in the market at the moment, but I do know that this site could use pictures of the Pyrog for the "encyclopedia"...