Esquif Raven for sale_Ottawa

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

leclercraven
C Guru

Esquif Raven for sale_Ottawa

Post by leclercraven »

I have a Esquif Raven in excellent shape, fully equipped with bulkhead saddle, and also outfitted for tripping. Great canoe, rolls easily, surfs like crazy, stable and tracks really well compared to something like the Nitro...and it handles big water really well. Ran the Main Ottawa and the Gatineau last summer with ease! The reason I'm thinking of selling is because I am really interested in steep creeking and for that I would need a smaller plastic boat. I can't afford to have two boats unfortunately. I was thinking of selling it for $ 1 000 (includes bildge pump, batterie and charger).

If you are interested, let me know. I can send pics. I'm located in Ottawa, Canada.

Frank
windowshade
C Boater

Re: Esquif Raven for sale_Ottawa

Post by windowshade »

Hi Frank,

I've just bought a detonator and I am looking to buy airbags, plus a bilge pump, batteries and charger, in case you'd be interested in seling those items seperately.

Cheers,

Paul (in Ottawa)
leclercraven
C Guru

Post by leclercraven »

windowshade wrote:Hi Frank,

I've just bought a detonator and I am looking to buy airbags, plus a bilge pump, batteries and charger, in case you'd be interested in seling those items seperately.

Cheers,

Paul (in Ottawa)

Sorry but no. :cry:
windowshade
C Boater

Post by windowshade »

Okay
Paul :cry:
leclercraven
C Guru

Post by leclercraven »

Boat is no longer for sale.... Bro in law seems interested. Chow.