Dagger Impulse OC1: outfitted, red, wood gunwales

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

wolfgang

Dagger Impulse OC1: outfitted, red, wood gunwales

Post by wolfgang »

For pictures see http://columbia.craigslist.org/boa/2823530006.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

2001 (last production year), placed in service in 2011, barely used (paddled only for about 5 short trips), always stored in dark garage; absolutely no damage, original wood gunwales (Ash: light, solid & beautiful), whitewater outfitting with saddle, knee pads & straps, foot pegs, flotation bags/cages etc.

Maker's Spec
Length: 12' 8" (3m 86cm)
Beam: 30" / 28.5" (76 / 72cm)
Weight (vinyl / wood): 47 / 44lbs (21.3 / 20kg)
Depth (cnt / end): 15.5" / 17" (39 / 43cm)
Rocker (bow / stern): 4" / 4" (10 / 10cm)6"
Free Board: 650lbs (295kg)

Maker's Write Up
Forgiving, stable whitewater canoe • predictable solo boat for beginners and intermediates with confidence-building stability • asymmetrical hull for dependable speed, acceleration and tracking • moderate rocker for maneuverability in tight situations • flared ends and deep midsection for dryness

Asking price: $750

Update: Boat has been sold.
Last edited by wolfgang on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeadBah

Re: Dagger Impulse OC1: outfitted, red, wood gunwales

Post by DeadBah »

Wish I could get it to Virginia :cry:
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

DeadBah wrote:Wish I could get it to Virginia :cry:
It's certainly possible, especially if you are patient. How far south do you come to paddle? The French Broad or Nantahala? Take a look at the "Armada" thread - there may be folks from down this way travelling up for that.
Bob Wiggins
C Guru

Post by Bob Wiggins »

sbroam wrote:
It's certainly possible, especially if you are patient. How far south do you come to paddle? The French Broad or Nantahala? Take a look at the "Armada" thread - there may be folks from down this way travelling up for that.
if the seller could get it to asheville, or nearby, i could pick it up and will be at the va/tn/nc border over memorial day, if you were willing to wait. if you were serious, im sure you could work something out.
wolfgang

Post by wolfgang »

I am pretty sure I can get it to Asheville between now and memorial day but we would need to work out payment.
DeadBah

Post by DeadBah »

If you think you can wait till memorial day, I can probably figure a way to get there or at least close. Like I mentioned I'll be in Raleigh next weekend and have family there, so it's always an option if you ever go that way. I also have friends in Folly Beach.I'm gonna ask around to see if anyone I know is headed that way. The ACA is in Fredericksburg so I might be able to find someone through them.
DeadBah

Post by DeadBah »

Bob Wiggins wrote:
sbroam wrote:
if the seller could get it to asheville, or nearby, i could pick it up and will be at the va/tn/nc border over memorial day, if you were willing to wait. if you were serious, im sure you could work something out.
I am serious but the va/tn/nc border would be tough. I have connections in Raleigh. I'm gonna check around to see what i can find anyone headed that way.
wolfgang

Post by wolfgang »

Boat has been sold.