LL vision c1 $225 - This Boat is SOLD!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

hankrankin
C Guru

LL vision c1 $225 - This Boat is SOLD!

Post by hankrankin »

Liquid logic vision for sale 225 OBO. Will trade (anyone gotta Cquirt boat thats not being used?). Also will trade for an open boat ( a beat up OC will be a fair trade as long as it doesnt sink) or dry gear or a cool paddle, i'm really open to anything you wanna offer that we both deem fair. Trades+Cash on either side of the deal will be considered. This is a fun playboat, links cartwheels easily, loops well, rolls up fast, the reason i'm getting rid of it is cause i now have a biscuit and i never paddle it. if youre looking for a modern playboat without dropping a big chunk of change then this is the boat.
Attachments
photo-7.JPG
photo-6.JPG
photo-5.JPG
Last edited by hankrankin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Wiggins
C Guru

Re: LL vision c1 $225

Post by Bob Wiggins »

i might be interested if i could try it out. if you dont sell it before you're next up in WNC (not alf, unfortunately), let me know.
hankrankin
C Guru

Post by hankrankin »

Bob, you are more than welcome to try it out, and I will be up in Western Carolina before Alf, prob at the end of february. You can come try it out at the new noc wave or i can meet you at eternity hole, or anywhere else you feel like trying it out. If you wanna take it down river we can do that or i'll let you hold it for a couple days if need be. just let me know what you wanna do :) I'll pm you when i'm head back to NC and we'll get together
Bob Wiggins
C Guru

Post by Bob Wiggins »

that sounds good! i don't quite have enough of a roll to feel comfortable on the noc wave, but a few laps of the falls would be good. or we could run the river. that's up to you.
hankrankin
C Guru

Post by hankrankin »

whatever you wanna do is fine with me :D
Bob Wiggins
C Guru

Post by Bob Wiggins »

alright. pm me when you're coming up and we'll decide based on the weather. hopefully this 60 degree stuff will hold out... :D
hankrankin
C Guru

Post by hankrankin »

This boat is still for sale
Daddy-O
Pain Boater

Re: LL vision c1 $225 - Can bring boat to ALF

Post by Daddy-O »

I would love to meet you guys over there as well, C 1 is such a small niche it would be great to connect with some others similarly interested. Bob we actually paddled together on the North Fork one time with Harrison and Nathan. I recently picked up an allstar set up C 1and have been having a blast in it.