old decked C-2 downriver racer free to a good home.

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kevin.leroy
c

old decked C-2 downriver racer free to a good home.

Post by kevin.leroy »

I have an old fiberglass C-2 in my garage that has not been used in many years. I'm willing to give it away.

The boat is located in Madison Wisconsin. The previous owner was Bill Siefert. Bill and his partner Frank Brazelton won many marathon canoe National Championships in the '70s. They also had some success downriver racing. Bill tells me that this boat has won every race it has entered.

It's in very good shape, except for one cut on the bottom of the hull that would be very easy repair. It's 16'6" long.

I can supply pictures upon request.

Kevin LeRoy
kevin.leroy@charter.net
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

home may have been found

Post by billcanoes »

Hi Kevin,

If the boat is still available, I'm very interested. I have a friend in Madison, who I havent seen in 2 years. I just left him a message asking him to pick the boat up, this will give me an excuse to make the long drive out there this spring or maybe 10/16. How Cold is the Wolf this time of year???

Thanks,
Bill Reap
Billcanoes@yahoo.com
kevin.leroy
c

Boat is gone

Post by kevin.leroy »

I gave that old C2 away earlier today. I hope it gets some use.