Older OC-1 armada - prophets, encores and whitesell - cheap!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Peter
C Boater

Older OC-1 armada - prophets, encores and whitesell - cheap!

Post by Peter »

This offer is probably best for single people - if you're married your spouse will not be happy with you! I have the following older boats for sale.

4 dagger prophets and one. All are beat up and need work. $50 each if you purchase all of them, $75 for individual boats. 1 is wood gunnels, others are standard. All boats need work, but are fixable if you have the time and patience to do it!

1 dagger encore in great / terrible condition. Hull is pristine, wood gunnels are rotten and need to be replaced. No outfitting.

1 dagger encore in good/maybe excellent condition. Standard gunnels. Outfitted, but no airbags. It has the old knee cup outfitting. $300.

1 whitesell piranha. Good/maybe great condition. Outfitted with perception saddle. Could be set up as a tandem boat as well. $400

Pictures are available upon request whenever I get home. Boats are located in Chattanooga, TN. Delivery to the Ocoee is a possibility.

I would prefer to sell all the boats as a lot, or at least the beater ones together as a lot. I'm willing to negotiate if someone were to purchase the whole lot. I'd planned on fixing all the beaters as prophets are far and away my favorite boats, but a new restaurant is taking too much of my time and funds...

Email Peter@redi.net with any questions.
griffen_williams
C Guru

Re: Older OC-1 armada - prophets, encores and whitesell - ch

Post by griffen_williams »

Sent you an email about the prophets.
GW
Yukon
Yukan Canoe

Post by Yukon »

All I gotta say is Its a very good thing I dont live anywhere near close to you.
Canoe Instructor and full time canoe fanatic.
TNbound
CBoats Addict

Post by TNbound »

Yukon wrote:All I gotta say is Its a very good thing I dont live anywhere near close to you.
My thoughts exactly...
-Anthony

"I'm gonna run this one river left I think.... So far river left, that I'm gonna be on the bank. With my boat on my shoulder."
snowman

Post by snowman »

Sent you an email.........
DWSmith
c

Post by DWSmith »

C Boater,

I am interested in one or all of the Prophets if they are still available and I have the skills to repair. I tried an email but am having issues with my provider so are you able to post pictures on this forum?
DWSmith
c

Post by DWSmith »

Oh yes, single and my girlfriend paddles a Prophet. :) :)
Peter
C Boater

Post by Peter »

Hi Everybody. Thanks for all the interest, sorry to those I haven't responded to. I have a buyer interested in purchasing the lot - they are going to check them out one day this week. For simplicity's sake with this many boats for sale, I'm much more inclined to sell the lot as a whole, but if they pass, I'll be contacting everyone else I've heard from. Thanks again for all the interest!
ezwater
C Maven

Post by ezwater »

Hasn't Louie got enough boats scattered around his property already?? 8)
Yukon
Yukan Canoe

Post by Yukon »

My wife just made a very good comment after I told her about the post

"Gives a NEW meaning to the term DIVORCE BOATS" and she said it with a smile
Canoe Instructor and full time canoe fanatic.