Dagger Mideval C1

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Timzj

Dagger Mideval C1

Post by Timzj »

I have a dagger midieval C1 for sale, foam block outfitting. Hull is in great shape. Great C1 playboat for beginners or bigger people. $250 obo, can meet within 2 hours of Atlanta, GA. Pics available on request, color is purple with white/black
Tim
Timzjatl
C Guru

Post by Timzjatl »

Lets make that $200, will ship if you pay and figure out all the details.
Tim
QuicoReed
C Boater

Interested...send me pictures if possible

Post by QuicoReed »

:o I am in the market for a C1, your boat interests me. I can't remember if I emailed you already, forgive me if I'm bugging you again...

anyway, if you still have the boat, and have some pix of the boat, I'd like to see the condition, rigging etc.

I live in Tampa, could drive up to Atlanta to get it, maybe you can teach me to roll it in a nearby lake?

Quico
Timzjatl
C Guru

Post by Timzjatl »

I replied to your e-mail, and should post here... I believe I have it sold, however, the deal won't go through until next thursday. If it doesn't work out, I'd be glad to teach you to roll it somewhere up here, or if you're in the area on a wednesday night, I instruct at Georgia Tech. Let me know if you are in the area, I can even provide a boat for the evening.
Tim
Timzjatl
C Guru

Post by Timzjatl »

Deal fell through, new policy... first $200 gets boat.
Thanks
Tim
Timzjatl
C Guru

Post by Timzjatl »

$175?
Timzjatl
C Guru

Post by Timzjatl »

$100? Boats gotta go
Timzjatl
C Guru