FS: XXX, Mountain Surf Large Keyhole K-Deck

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Brettal
C Guru

FS: XXX, Mountain Surf Large Keyhole K-Deck

Post by Brettal »

Red XXX, converted, in good shape. Do not have 'yak outfitting (on account of it was already scavenged for parts before it got to me, and I tossed the rest out). $250 obo

Really nice Mountain Surf K-Deck custom skirt, Size Medium tunnel (see mountainsurf.com for fit list and more info on the skirt) can be thrown in for an extra $70 or so (cost me $118, I think, and it's still in excellent condition). For that matter, it should fit just about any converted 'yak that Mountain Surf has listed as liking the LK-200 on their Whitewater Fit List, including a ton of Dagger, Wavesport, and LiquidLogic boats. Skirt could be shipped pretty easily.

PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Interested..

Post by PAC »

Let me know the details. Contact me at cline.pa@mellon.com (weekday work) and / or paul@cline.net. Thanks! PAC
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Brettal
C Guru

Paul seems to have found his boat, so...

Post by Brettal »

Price is being lowered - make an offer! This thing needs to go! I'm moving and can't take two boats with me easily - other arrangements can be made, but it'd be much simpler if someone took it off my hands!
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Sorry...

Post by PAC »

Already picked one up! Good luck!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Brettal
C Guru

Post by Brettal »

Paul,
Yeah, I saw that on the other thread before I could get back to you, then got distracted with other things. Hope you like your new one :)
Brettal
C Guru

Post by Brettal »

$200 for both? $175?
Brettal
C Guru

Post by Brettal »

Skirt's on its way to Washington State, so just the boat now. It's not imperative to sell, but the boat is currently at an ex's apartment (in the storage area, so she might've just about forgotten about it by now), and she probably won't be too happy about finding it the next time she goes down there.

So... make an offer.
Cone Bone
C Guru

Sold Skirt

Post by Cone Bone »

Brett,

I got the skirt and tried it on the river yesterday evening. Worked great. Thanks for the quick shipment.
Liz

Will boat travel?

Post by Liz »

Any chance of this C1 making it to Youghigheny or WV area-- Gauley Fest?
E-mail response to lgarland@wvrivers.org. Thanks.
Brettal
C Guru

Alrighty

Post by Brettal »

Due to the location of this boat (its situation, that is), the XXX is effectively off the market. Not that *many* people were interested in it to begin with, but figured I'd update to let ya'll know that I don't care to deal with getting it moved around.