anyone have any c-1 playboats fs in NY (or close)?

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

HazMatt

anyone have any c-1 playboats fs in NY (or close)?

Post by HazMatt »

I have been wanting to get into a cboat for awhile now, but haven't felt like doing the converting. I was just wondering what was for sale and see if there is anything I am interested in. I am mostly looking for a recent playboat between 6'5" and 7'5". I live near Buffalo, but I do get around the state now and then. Thanks!

Matt

mtnsurfer78@yahoo.com
Crash
C Boater

re:buffalo

Post by Crash »

Berr when it warms up a little come down and paddle the catt. I have an atom and an XL 13 OC1 I'm on the catt call mark (716) 592-3093
HazMatt

Thanks!

Post by HazMatt »

I think I met you at roll sessions at Lake Shore...I was the dork with the yellow Prozone. I am checking into a few boats, but they are all far away...I just wanted to see if there was anything around here. Regardless, I will see you on the Catt. soon, via k-1 or c-1!! Have a good one.

-Matt :o
beads

I got one

Post by beads »

I have a massive mad dog for sale. I'll give it to you for rally cheap. It was new last year and hasn't been preforming like I want it to. It is a little squirely but a lot of fun. I'll give it to you for $400 CDN. It is fully outfitted and if you have any questions about my outfitting your can ask sir adam or kalin about it. It is bomber.
I live in toronto and would be totally willing to deliver it to you or meet you at the border.

If you are interested please let me kow.
abeadon@hotmail.com
Cheers.