WTB: ATOM

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

MJZ

WTB: ATOM

Post by MJZ »

Looking for used Atom in good condition. Willing to travel through the Northeast to pick up.
Jim_Cavo

Atom

Post by Jim_Cavo »

I've got one in nearly new condition I'm selling for $350. I'm in the DC area.

jdcavo@hotmail.com
QuicoReed
C Boater

Try Eric in Canda...with an Atom

Post by QuicoReed »

erickeillor@shaw.ca he was asking ~$600 canadian, with a skirt that has a patched hole in it. Good deal. Has digital pix and the boat is in good condition, blue swirl color.

I wanted it but couldn't work out the darn shipping!!!
doug rhude

Atom for sale.

Post by doug rhude »

Atom with skirt. $600 CDN. dougrhud@enoreo.on.ca Peterborough ON. Red swirrel colour. 705-292 7392
Paul C.

New one in Pittsburgh

Post by Paul C. »

I've been told there is a
never used
one outside of Pittsburgh with an asking price of $500 (with skirt I beleive). Let me know if you want more details. email meat paul@cline.net ! CU PAC
Paul C.

New one in Pittsburgh

Post by Paul C. »

never used
one outside of Pittsburgh with an asking price of $500 (with skirt I beleive). Let me know if you want more details. email meat paul@cline.net ! CU PAC
Paul C.

New one in Pittsburgh

Post by Paul C. »

never used
doug rhude

Atom for sale.

Post by doug rhude »

I have one. $350. Skirt negotiable. I live in Ontario but not far from NY. PH.705*292*7392 email dougrhude@enoreo.on.ca