Need help finding a used oc-1

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

James P Gustine

Need help finding a used oc-1

Post by James P Gustine »

I am currently on the market for a relatively used WW canoe. I have heard goods things about the Dagger Rival, Mad River outrage, and the mohawk probe 11, but am open to suggestions. I am new to this sport but have extensive experience on the river thru other modes. I have been searching for awhile here in the Durango, Co area, but have come up with nada. Will pay to ship
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Check around the Golden area locally...that's where all 5 of the Colorado canoeists live. Jeff Oxenford would be a good guy for you to get hold of...email me and I will send you his email.
Paddle Power
C Maven

OC, Viper 12

Post by Paddle Power »

James,

I have a Viper 12 (mohawk) in Canada that I would part with if you were interested. It is similar to the Probe.

Brian
bjohnsto@lssd.mb.ca
Brian
http://www.JohnstonPursuits.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ivanbartha
c

Thumbs up on the Outrage!

Post by ivanbartha »

:lol:

I have an Outrage and it is a great boat! Would highly reccomend it. Also, I have a friend who is looking to sell her Mowhawk XL12 for a pretty reasonable price. If I am not mistaken it is already outfitted. Forward Air has a depot in Denver and ships boats for around $50.

Good Luck!