C boats for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

BruceM

C boats for sale

Post by BruceM »

C1 Sprayskirts by Headwaters (2) – fit Dagger Atom, Cascade, etc. New. $35.00 each.

C1 Extrabat, Low volume racing, by Valley Mill boats $250.00

C2 John Sweet offset cockpit, stern left. $250.00

Dagger Cascade, used 5X $300.00
prospect

Post by prospect »

Where are the items located? What is there condition? Phone #?
BruceM

Phone numbers for Cboats

Post by BruceM »

The boats are in Pittsburgh but we are planning to go to the Potomac on May 10th.

(412)247-5850
Warren

skirts

Post by Warren »

If you don't mind throwing a skirt in the car I'll probably take one off your hands. I've got access to a Cascade but no skirt. Just need to get the bills paid and see what's left.

-Warren
ShawnReese

Skirts

Post by ShawnReese »

Bruce - those skirts will NOT fit a Dagger Atom. I think the outfitter mislabeled them!

If the Cascade cockpit rim is substantially smaller than an Atom, it might fit a Cascade.
Roy
C Guru

If the C2 is still for sale

Post by Roy »

please e-mail me.

ir_hunter@hotmail.com
Roy
C Guru

Post by Roy »

Bruce, what I wanted to write was, if the C2 is still available, please e-mail me. Roy

ir_hunter@hotmail.com
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Question...

Post by PAC »

Bruce
Do you still have the C2? If so is it a cruiser (higher volume) or a racer (lower volume / slicy ends)? What's the general condition (river-worthy) and does it come with functional skirts (are they river-worthy and normal waist size?)! Let me know. I already have one C2 (cruiser) but I'm looking for one with a bit more performance! Thanks!
Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!