Acrobat Squirt C-1 FS!!!!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Scott D.

Acrobat Squirt C-1 FS!!!!

Post by Scott D. »

Check out the link below.

This is a dam sweet Acrobat. By happy coincidence this sweet Acrobat happens to belong to me. And, also by happy coincidence, I happen to be selling it for a dam sweet price! :D New lower price due to cosmetic damage incurred during winter storage (couple new scratches on the deck from another boat falling against it) - $700 US. Comes with Tightskirts sprayskirt. First lucky buyer takes it.

http://www.ottawajimicup.com/4_sale/4_sale.htm

Cheers, Scott

P.S. - This boat will likely be at the Lower Yough armada, if anyone's interested.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Sigh

Post by Sir Adam »

Are you SURE it's cut for 185 Scott? It looks a bit lower than that. Which, coincidentally, I am too. :o

If it travels south, it most likely will not go north again. Though there still might be some haggling on the price :lol:
Keep the C!
Adam
Warren

hmm...

Post by Warren »

I'll have to take a look at this one too. I'm dying to get into one of these things. Who's bringing it to the Armada?
Scott D.

Purdy low...

Post by Scott D. »

Seriously, the boat was cut low for Tyler Elm's 180-odd pounds - it's a pretty darn low chop. That pic of you in your Oxygen, doing the tailstand? That's me at just over 200lbs, sitting still on flatwater in this thing (well, not quite, but the bow is definitely a good foot or more out of the water). Tres sinky. You're more than welcome to try it out for yourself though.

The boat will be travelling south with my good friend Kalin Of The Great White North - he is indeed the bearer of good things, is he not? FWIW, he will also have with him a like-new Aquabound Edge C-1 (carbon, 58") paddle of mine which is also for sale - get it while it's hot!

Oh, and just in case you weren't joking about the haggling bit, the price of $700 is firm - there will be no room for negotiation.

Cheers, Scott

Cheers, Scott
Scott D.

Sold!

Post by Scott D. »

SOLD! to Sir Adam of Groove (and now Master's Cut Acrobat). Enjoy your new ride, Adam - thanks.

Cheers, Scott

P.S. - You comin' to JimiCup this year?
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Sigh...

Post by Sir Adam »

I'll make the Jimicup if I can, man, but it's going to be a tough summer-I'll be on the road for work a bunch (including over a lot of weekends), won't be in control of where I go, and I'm helping finish up a house, as well as put a new roof on my barn. BUT I'd really like to make it to the jimicup and learn how to use my new toy:) I might have a little surprise (aka the Maven) up and sinking by then too...I'll be drow..er...testing the prototype this weekend hopefully (I just need to outfit it-the hull, "turret", and cockpit rim are done).

Thanks, and if you ever want to hop back into a C squirt, let me know...
"Sir" Adam of MBD (Multiple Boat Disorder)