Crosslink XXX

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

paddlec1

Crosslink XXX

Post by paddlec1 »

I have a real nice XXX setting here with Dagger saddle and Mikey straps. I'm gittin closer to sixty than I'd like these days, and throwin ends ain't what it used to be. I would however like to get into a boat (maybe a WS EZ) that would have a bit more width.

Sell or maybe a trade, still have that nasty k-seat if anyone's interested. Don't even know what this boat's worth, but it's in very good condition and I wouldn't give it away. It is a nice playboat even at my weight (175), but you can't cruise big water in it at that weight.

Dennis
cboatermatt

xxx

Post by cboatermatt »

Dennis,
I am interested in your xxx boat you have. can you tell me some more about it and where you are located. I'm a recent immagrent to Asheville NC (most recently from IL) and I'm looking for a c-1 playboat on the cheaper end of the spectrum. I've found several other xxx boats in the $100-200 range. Anyway please email me if this sparks some interest at Miroslav@charter.net.

Thanks Much,
-Matt
cboatermatt

xxx

Post by cboatermatt »

Dennis,
I am interested in your xxx boat you have. can you tell me some more about it and where you are located. I'm a recent immagrent to Asheville NC (most recently from IL) and I'm looking for a c-1 playboat on the cheaper end of the spectrum. I've found several other xxx boats in the $100-200 range. Anyway please email me if this sparks some interest at Miroslav@charter.net.

Thanks Much,
-Matt