Have UL Disco C1, want to trade for something in Glass...

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kayakvt

Have UL Disco C1, want to trade for something in Glass...

Post by kayakvt »

So, i'm looking for something fast to surf those nice waves on the Potomac that i can't get on in my tupperware. I'd like to trade my ultra-light disco, which is in really good shape, for something longer and fast, but not a full on race boat.

Any ideas on what would be a good boat for this, and/or is anyone interested in a trade?

peace,

craig
MARSHALL

perception amp

Post by MARSHALL »

I am selling a Perception Amp C-1, it is a little longer boat than what you have which will make it a little faster and it surfs really well. It is in good condition and has a nice outiftting job in it. I am selling it for $400 or best offer. Unfortunatly I cant trade the boat at this time, I am trying to get ride of the boat before I go back to school. If you have any questions or would be interested in trying to work something out, please dont hesitate to contact me. mkw145@hotmail.com
Marshall