USED PERCEPTION AMP C-1 FOR SALE

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

MARSHALL

USED PERCEPTION AMP C-1 FOR SALE

Post by MARSHALL »

USED PERCEPTION AMP C-1 FOR SALE. ASKING $4OO OR BEST OFFER IN SOUTH EAST.
zfbs1@imail.etsu.edu

amp

Post by zfbs1@imail.etsu.edu »

What type of outfitting is in the boat, what condition is the boat in, and where are you?
Brady in Johnson City TN
MARSHALL

Amp

Post by MARSHALL »

the boat is in good condition, it has the original c-1 outfitting the perception boats used to be sold with, plus I have done some additional outfitting to make the boat alittle more comfortable. I can send you some digital pictures of the boat and the outfitting. The boat is a good river runner and a decent playboat. If you have any additional questions concerning the boat feel free to email me at mkw145@hotmail.com. I am located in Atlanta, GA, and I am willing to meet you in the middle if you were interested in seeing the boat.
Thanks
Marshall
MARSHALL

Amp

Post by MARSHALL »

the boat is in good condition, it has the original c-1 outfitting the perception boats used to be sold with, plus I have done some additional outfitting to make the boat alittle more comfortable. I can send you some digital pictures of the boat and the outfitting. The boat is a good river runner and a decent playboat. If you have any additional questions concerning the boat feel free to email me at mkw145@hotmail.com. I am located in Atlanta, GA, and I am willing to meet you in the middle if you were interested in seeing the boat.
Thanks
Marshall