WTB: Ocoee

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

msims
CBoats Addict

WTB: Ocoee

Post by msims »

I'm in the Toronto region, it would have to be reasonably close!

Thanks, Mike.
-- Cya
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

Ocoee

Post by the great gonzo »

Mike, how is your tailbone? Hope it's not broken! Well, I didn't do a 2nd run either, tried to do spins on the wave, got trashed and went upside down down the shallow left side. Thought that this was enough of a beating for one day.
By the way, I saw an Ocoee posted on the Ottawa White Water Paddler website. I saw the boat on the Gatineau 3 weeks ago and had a brief talk to the guy, it's interesting, cut to a length of about 10 ft and with trimmed down gunnels for vertical moves.
Don't know if you are interested in something like that.
If yes, check it out on:

http://www.kayaker.ca/paddler/oc_s.htm

martin
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
msims
CBoats Addict

Thanks

Post by msims »

Thanks for the link! I contacted the earlier ocoee ad in there as well... I was also contacted by the owner of the mini-ocoee last night...I'll have to see/try it.

The tailbone is still sore! :-( I don't think it's anything more than a bruise, however. It is getting better, just not as fast as i had hoped. Oh well. Are you paddling this weekend? Interested in Sunday at the Gull? I might be avail...

M
-- Cya
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

gull

Post by the great gonzo »

Mike,

I will be on the Gull on Sunday. Gotta fix the brakes on my truck tomorrow. If you want to car pool on Suday, let me know.
If you are interested in trying it out, I will as well bring my Prelude and Atom along.

see ya

martin
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau