WTB Bell Prodigy

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

WTB Bell Prodigy

Post by Guest »

Yea, easier to find hen's teeth but if anyone has one they want to sell, I'd love to take it off your hands. I'm in Ottawa but I'll drive south of the boarder to pick one up.
tgb
Pain Boater

prodify in NC

Post by tgb »

the local shop i get most of my gear from in raleigh, NC had a prodigy in stock the last time i was in there. it's red with mike yee outfitting. the shop is the great outdoor provision company & their phone number is 919-833-1741. you could also contact bittu ali by email & i imagine he could give you feedback on whether or not they could ship - bittua@greatoutdoorprovision.com
trevor
Dale
C Boater

Bell Prodigy

Post by Dale »

Blue Mountain Outfitters,Inc www.bluemountainoutfitters.net
in Pennsyvannia had one in stock.
e-mail bluemountain@paonline.com Mary Liskow is their sales manager.
Check with them.
:D

Post by Guest »

Thanks for all the help Dale and Trevor, appreciate it! After looking into shipping duties etc, the boat would be too expencive. I'm going with a MR outrage, again thanks for the tips. If anyone is interested, the Bell in PA is 800USD.
Dale
C Boater

Bell Prodigy

Post by Dale »

:D I think you will like the MR Outrage a lot better. If the Prodigy is anything like the Dagger Rival that Bob Foote designed you will definately have much more fun in the Outrage. Much more playful boat. - Enjoy - Dale