FS: Kokatat Drybibs (M, Blue); Bliss Stick Lifestyler (K1)

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

FS: Kokatat Drybibs (M, Blue); Bliss Stick Lifestyler (K1)

Post by NZMatt »

Nearly new pair of Kokatat Dry Bibs. I bought these a year ago and they look perfect (I've never used them as I found a drysuit cheap just after I bought them). The fabric looks as if they are brand new, but one ankle gasket has been overtrimmed and will need to be replaced. Not hard to do and a replacement gasket can be had for $16 from NRS. Asking $80, including shipping within the lower 48. Retail new for $160. Email nzmatt@eudoramail.com.

Bliss Stick Lifestyler - help me sell my last kayak: I need this out of my garage to make way (and provide $$ for) a new OC1. Excellent condition - the standard scrapes, but no dents or major gouges. Great as a beginner boat or as a creek boat for a lighter person (<~165lbs). I added a drain plug. Photos available on request. Asking $570obo. Located in central NY, but I can ship or meet within 2hours drive. I'll also be up at Moosefest if you want to pick it up there. Email nzmatt@eudoramail.com if you are interested. This would probably make a decent C1 conversion - it's fairly wide and has a large cockpit. I just don't need a C1 creek boat right now.

I'll be up at the Hudson paddling with Sir Adam et al. Let me know if you want me to bring either of these.

Matt
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....