Liquidation sale!!!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

old-and-in-the-way

Liquidation sale!!!

Post by old-and-in-the-way »

Liquidation sale – Time and financial constraints of a young family dictate that some of my boats gotta go! The following are offered for sale:

Zealot slalom C-1 – purchased new in 1999 and has been off the river for the past two years; Dagger training layup; superior condition, just one puny fracture in the gelcoat near the stern (^&*% South Bend port-a-johns); dark blue deck and hull, light blue seam - $650.

Savage Grok slalom C-2 – Former Canadian team boat; well used and sporting some patches, but there is plenty of life left in it; center cockpits; painted with white hull, blue deck and purple seam - $350

Phoenix Slipper C-1 – Glass (no Kevlar) boat; has the bejesus beat out of it but still floats; great beginner boat, very stable and forgiving; ugly as sin translucent white - $99.99

Hooter OC-1 – Millbrook (Kaz) standard layup (Kevlar, S-Glass); wood gunwales; foam saddle; floatation bags; again, well used and patched (doing enders in shallow water!); still needs one more patch done, but I’m out of resin; dark purple with Kevlar splotches - $350

All boats are located in Pittsburgh, PA. I may be able to arrange transport to some eastern races and I would be willing to meet any serious buyer within a couple hours drive of Pittsburgh. I can email pictures upon request. Contact Jim Graham at 412-931-8314 or grahamx3@comcast.net
old-and-in-the-way

sold

C-2 is sold...thanks!
old-and-in-the-way

price cut

OK - I'll cut the price on the Zealot to $550...any takers?
Ocoee Boater
Pain Boater

Post by Ocoee Boater »

... :lol:

How possible would it be to get one of those boats out towards the west coast??? i.e. California? If it sounds remotely possible then I'd be interested in one of those boats.

-Bryce
You can pick your friends
You can pick your nose
But you cant pick your friend's nose!
old-and-in-the-way

out west...

Bryce -

I know of no one heading west. If you would like to locate a freight company to ship the boat I'll work with you on getting it packaged and dropped off at a terminal.

Please email me

Jim