Fs: Mad River Rampage

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

Fs: Mad River Rampage

Post by the great gonzo »

I have an old Mad River Rampage for sale, real cheap (I am thinking of a 24 of good guality microbrew ale).
It is pretty beat up, used to be a Trailhead rental boat. It has been wrapped :roll: and fixed afterwards, but the hull is still somewhat twisted and bent out of shape, it definitely needs new gunnels and decks. It is outfitted with a saddle and a airbags (pretty crappy ones).
It is ugly as a sin :o , but it still floats 8) . I picked it up a few years ago for Can$ 100.00 and used it for 2 seasons, but since I got all my new boats I simply don't paddle it any more, and I need the space to maybe add another different boat to my stable :wink:
The boat is in Toronto Canada, if you come and pick it up it is yours.
I can't really ask for much money for it, but a 24 of a good quality microbrew ale would be appreciated :D :.

martin
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

SOLD

Post by the great gonzo »

and yes, I am having a cold one as I write this :D !

Cheers!

martin
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
Dan

I am interested..

Post by Dan »

where in toronto is it? you can contact me at whataretheoddsthatthisistaken@yahoo.com dont mind posting cuz its my spam e-mail address heheheh

we could get a beer either way