Robson Red Fred Twintip as C-I

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Schau

Robson Red Fred Twintip as C-I

Post by Schau »

Interested on hearing the word on how the Robson Red Fred Twintip is like as a C-1. I have read a few posts here and there and it seems that it is a super loose yet stable playboat. I'm 5'9, 170lbs and looking to throw down (loops, screws etc.). It also appears that the Robson would make for a sweet hole and wave boat and I hope that someone could verify this for me.
Cheers.
Mickey Moose

Robson Red Fred Twintip

Post by Mickey Moose »

I have also heard that it is a dream to surf. It has two nice chines that makes this little boat carve like crazy for it's size. It also has a nice width to make it stable in holes. Robson mentions that it is the greatest boat for looping so far it seems to be just that, reviews in Kayaknews, boatertalk and playak. At a 170 pounds, I've seen guys throw it down without paddles. One of the most rockin playboat out there according to most europeens and north americans. Hope this helps.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

It's a great C1! The boat can dance....
Twintip

C-Chalres

Post by Twintip »

If you're not afraid of heights :o , that's the boat for you :D !!