Score C1, Galasport and Waterstick paddles, FNA etc for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

mangobait
c

Score C1, Galasport and Waterstick paddles, FNA etc for sale

Post by mangobait »

I'm in grad school and no time for ww (also, I moved from my stomping grounds and never got into the scene out here in Montreal) so selling all my ww gear. The boats have seen some wear but the paddles and helmet are very new (if not completely so). Email for photos and prices.

BOATS

Wavesport Score (black with some red) C1 full foam conversion with bulkhead ideal paddler weight:180-220 lbs good all around down-river and hole play-boat (Brooks sprayskirt custom made for boat available and sold separately)

I also have a Piranha S6 200 yellow/orange ww kayak

PADDLES

Galasport Karas carbon/kevlar blade with Patrice ergonomic 100% carbon shaft 56" HARDLY USED

Galasport 3M (MICHAL MARTIKAN FOR MILLENNIUM) carbon/kevlar blade with DOUBLE TORQUE (DT) ergonomic 100% carbon shaft 57 1/4" HARDLY USED

Waterstick C1 Zen Dragon ***NEVER USED--UNCUT SHAFT*** comes with wooden handle and heat shrink to seal shaft once you cut to length.

ALSO: 194cm/76.5" Watersport Zen WW kayak paddle $375US Zen bent-shaft (2nd generation) HARDLY USED

HELMET

FNA Full Face Helmet X-Stream carbon/kevlar sparkly deep forest green (carpaint tint; very rare and quality)
yarnellboat

Post by yarnellboat »

Hi Andrew,

Mostly I just thought I'd say hello from Vancouver, but I've been kicking around the idea of trying C-1 in a big, stable, river runner, playable boat.

What's the chance your Score makes it back out west? And what prices are asking for the stuff?

Cheers,
Pat Yarnell.
Atucky

?

Post by Atucky »

Andrew,

I'm interested in your waterstick paddle. Please send me an email trunn at yahoo dot com. I'd like a price, estimated cost of shipping (I'm in lexington ky 40503 zip) and pics if you have them (include pics and prices of the galasports if you have them too). Any, or all of that info would be great. Thanks!

Adam
John Coraor
CBoats Addict

Post by John Coraor »

I would also be interested in the prices you're looking to get for the paddles and pics if available.

John
edg
C Guru

Gala Paddles still available?

Post by edg »

Are either of the Gala paddles still for sale? Especially the 3m/double torque. And would you be willing to ship to California? If so, email e_d_g_1@sbcglobal.net Thanks...Ed