Fluid Flirt L Hull only

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

bearboater
CBoats Addict

Fluid Flirt L Hull only

Post by bearboater »

Fluid Flirt L hull for sale. in good shape... Looking to sell, not desperate, but close. if there is any interest, let me know. I am still thinking of a Price, but I am willing to work with people... if there is no interest, I will re-outfit, and keep it.
GhettoJohnny, what up man, why did you not respond after all the messages? if you still have interest at all lets talk...
406-546-7889
-isaac
race boats are so fast, i bet its in the speed wing.
bearboater
CBoats Addict

Post by bearboater »

so the boat is still for sale...
someone out there in internetland might really like this boat. I just simply don't find time for it with training...
-isaac
ghetto johnny
C Guru

Post by ghetto johnny »

Isaac,
hey man, when i was talking to you, i sent you a few messages and no response, just thought you sold it, no biggie.
i was actually was gonna buy this weekend at Gualey fest, but by the time i got back sunday they were gone.
bottom line , how much,
including shipping or meeting halfway?
just a shell huh, does it have the center wall foam?
still looking for one depending on the price.
let me know
john
Half the paddle, Twice the man
bearboater
CBoats Addict

Post by bearboater »

hey man, I sent you a message, and maybe you didn't get it, but check your box, and let's see if we can work something out...
Skaal
-isaac