Take my empty hulls, please.

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kneeler
C Guru

Take my empty hulls, please.

Post by kneeler »

I have a Riot Air 60 hull and a Riot Nitro hull taking up space. I would love for someone to use them as a C-1. Both are in excellent condition.

I'll let them go for interesting trades, free, whatever, they just need to go.

The hulls are located in the Northeast. They each have hip pads and pillars but no saddle. Willing to ship (you pay shipping and cost of packaging in bubble wrap).

No kyackers.
cbcboat
CBoats Addict

Post by cbcboat »

I am interested in the Air 60 hull. Any idea what shipping would be? My shipping zip is 59802 and it could be shipped to a business.
Thanks
B
jottsee
Pain Boater

riot

Post by jottsee »

I would be interested in one of these hulls. My zip is 57078.

Thanks

jc
John Coraor
CBoats Addict

Post by John Coraor »

My son (145 lbs.) is looking for a C-1 playboat to complement his composite slalom C-1. We're based on Long Island, but could probably pick-up elsewhere on a paddling trip in the NE. Where are you based? Are either of the hulls still available, or are they committed elsewhere? I can be e-mailed at jcoraor@town.huntington.ny.us .

John
amollohan99
Pain Boater

Post by amollohan99 »

KNeeler,
they are probably commited else where but Id be interested. I make trips to VT regularly and would be willing to detour for a C1. Will be going up mid/late next week. PM if this would work thanks.

Andy