Prijon Delirious (XL) K1 for sale $250

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

wannabe whitewater girl
c

Prijon Delirious (XL) K1 for sale $250

Post by wannabe whitewater girl »

Yellow Prijon Delirious (XL) K1 for sale $250 - rumored to be the easiest boat out there to cartwheel - virtually cartwheels itself! - I'm told this would make an awesome C1 conversion...

mfg. hype says:
The DELIRIOUS is the master of spin. Cartwheels and flat spins can be accomplished at a moments notice and be thrown down like no other. With a foiled, hydrodynamic deck and a revolutionary side-cut design, ripping fast cartwheels are easily achieved. Designed for play paddlers and top rodeo competitors and those who simply want to shred. The DELIRIOUS offers pillar free movement, snug-fit thighbraces, adjustable rodeo seat and backbrace, groovy foam hip pads, adjustable crotch pads, belt grabloops and drain plug. Take your playboating to another level and become DELIRIOUS.

Length: 7'7" // Width: 27" // Volume: 52 gal // Boat weight: 30 lbs // Cockpit dimensions: 34" X 18" // Boater weight range: 90 to 250 lbs

Picts for the Delirious can be found at: http://community.webshots.com/album/559 ... =community

you can get in touch with me at: c_mckown@yahoo.com[/i]