SOLD SOLD Werner bandit paddles $150 for both

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

steveinknoxville
C Boater

SOLD SOLD Werner bandit paddles $150 for both

Post by steveinknoxville »

Yes that a great price and no I did not steal them-- I just do not need them any more. The garage sale continues. One is a fiberglass and the other is Carbon. They are both in really good shape. I am asking 150 for the pair. Shipping not included. I will be at NOC GAF this year if you want me to bring them with me. If no one buys them they will be ther with me anyway.
Last edited by steveinknoxville on Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

What kind of shape are they in. Any photos?

Trey
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
bobthepainter
Pain Boater

Post by bobthepainter »

sent you a pm>> :wink:
riverbilly
C Boater

Post by riverbilly »

Hey Steve,

What kinda shape are your paddles in???? If there in as good a shape as the Ocoee i purchased from you, I'd like to have them!!!!!

Thanks, Jason T.
steveinknoxville
C Boater

Jason, How is the Ocoee? I miss that pretty boat.

Post by steveinknoxville »

The paddles are in almost as good a shape as the boat, but someone is going to look at them on the Nanty at next weeks race.
I'm bettin' he will take them, but if not I will let you know.